Wednesday, November 8, 2023

My Creative Scrapbook November Main Kit



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself I hope you consider trying a subscription to one of the My Creative Scrapbook monthly kits. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!


This month's Main Kit is beginning to look alot like Christmas! The colorful papers are from Paige Evans "Sugarplum Wishes" and Vicki Boutin's "Peppermint Kisses". You'll also find foam stickers, floral ephemera with silver glitter accents and a stamp set too!
This kit's papers are such fun prints! You'll find plaids, stripes, snowflakes, florals and ledger paper too. I love the pattern paper sheet that is covered with a very large word print with lots of different sentiments. I cut some of the sentiment strips on my cards from this sheet.
The printed die cut images in this set are super cute! They're really unique because they're FOAM - not the traditional chipboard I'm used to. They didn't present any problems and worked exactly like chipboard. I always powder the sticker backs so I can move them around while deciding on my designs. When I'm ready I adhere them with liquid adhesive.
If you look close you'll see that many of the designs have foil accents - and not just in the traditional gold either. The foil colors compliment the bright colored images that make this kit so fun!
This kit includes a few frames, wreaths, and large sentiments that I used to create focal points for my designs. I also like to use 3x4" card scraps or journaling cards for this purpose as well.
I love bright bold colors so this kit really fits my personality and style. My favorite element that in my mind's eye is total candy is the florals. They're really stunning and yes! I'm saving ALL the extras for some holiday tags!
Everything you see on these cards is included in the kit. The only items I added are the following: card bases, solid paper for matts, adhesives, and enamel dots.
I invite you to join one of their monthly kit clubs and experience the possibilities that their coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable. You can see all of the different kits available this month here at My Creative Scrapbook.




All cards finished size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Paper: Paige Evans "Sugarplum Wishes" 12" Paper, 12" Foam Stickers, Ephemera Floral with Silver Glitter Accents, Vicki Boutin "Peppermint Kisses" - Winter Magic 12" Sweet Holiday Wishes 12"
Stamp: Crate Paper Mittens & Mistletoe

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are so bright and festive, Jeanne!

Greta said...

Beautifully festive! Think the 3rd is my favorite, but all are delightful!