Thursday, November 9, 2023

Autumn Greetings

I hope you're having a great day! I'm playing along at Inspiration Station today where this is the inspiration photo this time!
What a beautiful fall scene. Fall to me is a walk in the woods with the leaves crunching under my feet. It's watching the birds gather to migrate. And most of all it's a trip to the farm to pick out a pumpkin for every family member. Yes! Even Miss Moriko (my fur baby) get s a pumpkin too!
My card started with lots of pumpkins and gourds from the Pretty Pink Posh Autumn Pumpkins stamp set. I stamped them with Momenta Tuxedo Black and colored them with Copic markers before I die cut them.
I arranged them on a piece of clear plastic the size of my card front to help me figure out what to put where. When I was happy with the arrangement it was time to work on a background. I experimented with lots of different distress ink blends before settling on this one.
Yes! I save all my ink blended backgrounds - maybe I'll be able to use it in the future. Oh and that clear piece of plastic makes it super easy to set my whole arrangement on top of the ink panel to get a preview of my finished card.
This card has alot going on but still looks really clean with the background stamped directly on the inky panel and the simple embellishments. I hope you find some time to play!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Autumn Pumpkins
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Autumn Pumpkins, Scallop Frames

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com.

Autumn Pumpkins
Autumn Pumpkins

PPP | SSS | SCB
Autumn Pumpkins
Autumn Pumpkins

PPP | SSS | SCB
Scallop Frames
Scallop Frames

PPP

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a delightful autumn card!

Donna Walls said...

Awesome Autumn themed card and the colors are so vibrant! Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Greta said...

What a beautiful Fall card! Love your pumpkins!

Helen said...

A great selection of stamped images and a beautiful blended background.

Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.

Helen x
DT