Friday, August 25, 2023

New Beauty

I'm starting to feel summer coming to an end. The kids are back in school and the garden is quietly receding, no matter how much I water them. I intend to hang on to the flowers just as long as I can, and these beauties from the Pretty Little Studio Sunkissed Collection are stunning.
I love the papers in this collection because there are so many options. The papers on my card are from the Accent pad. It looks like I spent lots of time mixing and matching papers and patterns but the sheets are printed this way!
I layered on beautiful blooms from the Smell The Flowers pack. It includes 43 different die cuts that are fun to arrange - each one prettier than the last.
There are lots of sentiments to choose from as well. This one is from the Happy Blossoms pack. I love how the colors match - the papers, florals and sentiment.

Take time to smell the flowers because the seasons change so quickly and every day brings new beauty to discover.

Finished:   Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Sunkissed
Die Cuts | Smell The Flowers | Happy Blossoms
Sequins | Rose Pink

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a pretty card!