Friday, March 31, 2023

Easter Mini Eggs

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day. We have some great weather here in the Chicago area.. there's some clouds but it's the first time since last year that I could leave my coat at home.
Today I'm playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters where they're looking for rainbows or rainbow colors. I Made this sweet Easter card with lots of color so it should qualify! I know lots of people gravitate to pastels for Easter but I guess I've always been a brights sort of person. I remember when I was young and coloring eggs with our Paas Dye Kit parking my egg in the chartreuse so that it would be the darkest color of them all. My siblings were never happy with that, but I only grabbed one color at a time.
I assembled Waffle Flower Mini Eggs in different shades. If you look close you'll see that there is an out line die, a solid egg die and then the different embellishments like the stripes, ric rac, etc.  There's also a stencil set for the eggs if you'd prefer to ink on the embellishments. 
I attached each egg to a Nesting Tag and topped them with little bows from the Bunny Ears die set. I used a slimline die with scallop edges to create the lacy white background for the dies. I didn't have a border handy and this worked out perfectly.
The itty bitty sentiment is from the Happy Easter Duo stamp set. I used the Subsentiments die to cut it into a label shape. That Subsentiments die never leaves my desk. I use it for cutting all different length sentiments, and because it's larger I never loose it.

I hope you find some time to play today!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Happy Easter Duo
Dies | Waffle Flower Mini Eggs, Nesting Tags, A2 Lacy Layers, Bunny Ears (bows)

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Happy Easter Duo
Happy Easter Duo
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Bunny Ears
Bunny Ears
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Mini Eggs
Mini Eggs
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Nesting Tags
Nesting Tags
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Slim Lacy Layers
Slim Lacy Layers
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Subsentiments
Subsentiments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, Jeanne, this is the cutest Easter card!

Darlene said...

LOVE all these beautiful Easter eggs Jeanne! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

Lia said...

You made a lovely colorful Eastercard. All the eggs are so very nice.
Lia DT TSOC