Thursday, March 9, 2023

Autumn Thanks

Hi! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm sharing a card made with the Pretty Little Studio Ginger Snap Collection. This is a fall collection loaded with beautiful realistic florals and leaves.
I'm grateful to live in the Midwest because I get to experience the beauty of all four seasons. It's been rainy here, and it feels like winter is gone. It's still chilly at night, which is reminiscent of fall and bonfires. Being a crafter I can make it any season I like and today my sweet escape is fall.
I started with a yellow plaid background topped with a 3x4" journaling card. I added a die cut scalloped border to the left and a strip of faux stitching sticker along the bottom of the card.
I embellished the journaling card with flowers and foliage. The florals are adhered with adhesive foam tape and the leaves are adhered flat to the card base. This adds dimension to the design.
I hope you find some time to make today. The hardest part will be deciding which collection to play with for your sweet escape!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely, Jeanne!

Christine Kiehl said...

What a beautiful card!