Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy 2023!!

Just a note today to wish you a Happy New Year. If you're like me you'll look back on 2022 and think about the accomplishments you achieved as well as the dreams that didn't make it to fruition. You'll think about hard times - maybe some physical issue or money problems, but I hope you think about the good times too.. blessings of good health, and times spent with family and friends.
My card is colorful but really clean and simple! I started by hot foiling the Waffle Flower Confetti on a panel of white cardstock. Next I die cut the 2023 numbers from white cardstock. Laying the numbers on the foil panel allowed me to determine the size of my card.
Next I inked the panel in rainbow Distress Oxide ink. When I was done I wiped it with a paper towel to remove the ink from the foiled Confetti. I inked the smaller detail numbers in the same colors to coordinate with the inky stripes.
The numbers are adhered with adhesive foam tape to add dimension. A "Happy New Year" hot foil Christmas Subsentiment is cut with the Subsentiments die and adhered across the "0".
Another card that I wish you could just see the shine on! It's so fun and just looks like a party going on!
Have a Happy New Year! I'm excited to see all your new makes!



Finished Size 4.25 x 6.75
Foil | Waffle Flower Confetti Foil Plate, Subsentiments Christmas
Dies | Waffle Flower Subsentiments, Year 2023


WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Confetti Foil
Confetti Foil
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Subsentiments Christmas
Subsentiments Christmas
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Year 2023
Year 2023
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Matt Gold Glimmer Foil
Matt Gold Glimmer Foil
Shop at:
SCB | SSS | SPB
Spellbinders Glimmer
Spellbinders Glimmer
Shop at:
SCB | SSS | SPB

No comments: