Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Just Keep Going

Thanks for visiting with me today! I hope you're having a great day! If you need a little "pick me up" or are working through some issues this card is for you!

If the pretty Wildflowers aren't enough to make you smile I hope you get the message to "Just Keep Going!". If you look closer you'll see a bitty sticker sentiment in the bottom right that says "You Got This" because we both know that you do.

Sometimes you just need to walk away for a bit to get a new perspective and catch your second wind.

I like to go for a walk to work off a little steam. The quiet time alone is a great distraction and gives me a sense of peace.
Whatever you do.. just keep going. Remember that you are stronger than you know.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Wildflowers 8"
Journaling | Bloom 3x4"
Die Cuts | Scallop Borders | Wildflower Stems | Joy Word
Stickers | Delightful Spring Word White
Sequins | Lovely Lavender

No comments: