Thursday, July 22, 2021

Fusion Challenge
Lemon Hydrangea

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a new challenge you'll find another winner at Fusion Card Challenge . You'll love this challenge because there are three ways to play.. you can play along with the sketch, be inspired by the photo, or FUSE them together and play with BOTH!
I'm always drawn to the inspiration photo. This time I spy some blue hydrangea in glass vases filled with lemons! You can interpret the photo as you like.. perhaps some florals or fruit? How about the blue and yellow colors? Maybe you're not inspired by what you see in the photo.. that's ok!!! You're welcome to play along with the sketch. If you're feeling really clever you can FUSE them together.

I saw the hydrangea in the photo and immediately thought of The Stamp Market Ready to Bloom die. I die cut the flowers and inked them with Distress Oxide in Tumbled Glass and Blueprint Sketch. Next I die cut and inked the Leaves background in Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn.
  
I adhered the blooms and leaves to a background inked with Squeezed Lemonade distress ink. A stamped sentiment from Modern Messages was added with foam tape as well as some lemons from the Citrus Vine stamp set. .
I couldn't resist adding jewels to all the flower centers. I've decided to stop hoarding the jewels and be generous with more than a few!
Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you interpret the inspiration photo OR the sketch. Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.


I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! It's a great place to play and make new friends! I'm always inspired by the team as well as the linked up designs!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | The Stamp Market Modern Messages, Citrus Vine
Dies | The Stamp Market Ready To Bloom, Leaves, Citrus Vine 

SM - The Stamp Market
Ready to Bloom
Ready to Bloom
Shop at:
SM
Leaves
Leaves
Shop at:
SM
Modern Messages
Modern Messages
Shop at:
SM
Citrus Vine
Citrus Vine
Shop at:
SM
Citrus Vine Die
Citrus Vine Die
Shop at:
SM

2 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Jeanne...no other words but spectacular! Love the design, colors and overall effect!

Tristan said...

Such a gorgeous vibrant card Jeanne.