Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Waffle Flower Challenge - Rainbow Scene!!!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Are you looking for a challenge to play? I hope you'll check out the Waffle Flower challenge! This month we're looking for RAINBOW cards! YES you have the entire month to play along!!!
To keep it interesting we're providing a "mini theme" every week. It's just a different twist on the theme - a way to inspire you and give you ideas for different ways to play along with the theme. I've got two friends joining me Tina Henkens (instagram @ tinneke_th) and Christiana Reuling (Instagram @christygetscrafty) with scene cards made with rainbow colors.
My card today features the Level Up stamp and die set. I colored all of the images with copic markers in bright rainbow colors.
To up the level of rainbow colors I adhered the images to a back gound inked with Distress Oxide in rainbow colors. I use cosmetic brushes for all my distress inking. If you purchase smaller brushes that you can find at Amazon you'll be able to get thinner lines of color when you brush ink.
I adhered some of the images with adhesive foam ink while others are adhered directly to the card base. This adds dimension and helps bring the scene to life.

Now it's your turn!!! There are THREE ways to play!
1. Link up your design at the Waffle Flower Blog here
2. Join us on Facebook at the Waffle Flower Garden - just click on MEDIA and then ALBUMS. Click on the album that says CREATE A RAINBOW and add your photo there.
3. Tag us on Instagram. Post your photo on Instagram and add #WFChallenge2106



As an added bonus I'm giving away this stamp and die set on Instagram. To enter to win go to Instagram. Find me @jeannejachna
1. Follow Me & Waffle Flower Crafts https://waffleflower.com/blogs/challenges
2. Tag A Friend
That's it! I'll announce the winner on July 5 when the new Waffle Flower Challenge begins!

Time to get crafty!  I can't wait to see what you make! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Waffle Flower Level Up Stamp and Die Set.

WFL = Waffle Flower
Level Up
Level Up
Shop at:
WFL

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute card, Jeanne! Love all of those little characters!