Sunday, June 20, 2021

Spellbinders Heart Swans

You know how I love die cuts! I just wanted to let you know about a new series available from Spellbinders called Truly Yours.
Each set in the collection includes several die cuts - everything you need to complete a scene. This card was made with the Heart Swans. The set includes both swans, separate wings for dimension, two sizes of flowers and leaves, and the little crown too!
My card starts with a distress ink background in shades of ombre blue and green. I topped the inky panel with a Candlewick Rectangle to create a frame for my scene.


I arranged the swans to look like they're passing in a pond. If you put them side by side their necks form a heart. I like how the flowers look like they're floating in the water like waterlilies.
This set is really very beautiful and a great value at under $20. I hope you'll check out Spellbinders. They've always got a place in my heart as the first die company I discovered and they're still bringing the same quality today.

Have a great day and happy making!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Spellbinders Heart Swans, Candlewick Rectangles

SPB = Spellbinders
SCB = Scrapbook dot com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Heart Swans
Heart Swans

SPB | SCB
Candlewick Rectangles
Candlewick Rectangles

SPB | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty dies, this is marvelous!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a beautiful and regal card, love your gorgeous swans!