Monday, July 13, 2020

Cheers Sweet Friend!

Summer's in full swing! The days are getting HOT! and we're all looking for some refreshment! Today I'm playing along at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie where this is the challenge photo...
A glass of freshly made lemonade with REAL lemons sounds like just the thing! This time of year brings back memories of my childhood and my own little beverage stand I'd set up with my friends. Of course it was nothing as elaborate.. just a simple folded table with disposable cups and a plastic pitcher. I suspect we drank most of the drinks ourselves, but it kept us busy and satisfied. 
The Reverse Confetti Lemonade Stand captures those wonderful memories for me as well. The coordinating die cuts makes them easy to cut and arrange to make lots of cute little scenes.
I colored the images with Copic Markers and arranged them on a distress ink background of Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron. 

The sun is shining thanks to a circle die cut and some clouds from the Over The Rainbow Confetti Cut die set. 

Ceers to you my friends! Stay sweet and enjoy the long summer days! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Lemonade Stand
Dies | Reverse Confetti Lemonade Stand, Over the Rainbow

Lemonade Stand
Lemonade Stand

RC | SSS
Lemonad Stand CC
Lemonade Stand CC

RC
Over The Rainbow
Over The Rainbow

RC | SSS

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What an adorable scene, this is sweet Jeanne!

Kim Heggins said...

Ohhhhhhh, love this card, what a fabulous set and I love your coloring, so much fun.

Kim S said...

I love the scenes that you create!! This is so fun!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully colored and put together perfectly! Thanks for sharing your fun creativity with us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie!

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh, what a cute card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper