Sunday, July 12, 2020

Christmas in July - Fa La La

Yes you're seeing a holiday card! Today I'm playing at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog where they're celebrating Christmas in July!
Meet the new Waffle Flower Fa La La singers! LOL! It was so easy to color these images because much of the image was left untouched.
The base of my card is a distress oxide panel topped with a Tile Panel die cut. I added a little pierced scalloped border by cutting an A7 rectangle die on a strip of white card stock and tucked it along the sentiment with the border.
I love the little musical notes in the set - and yes there are matching dies for these. 
I don't usually turn to traditional red and green for the holidays, but I'm so happy with how this card turned out! There's lots of clean white space and I love the stitched and pierced details on the die. 
If you're getting a jump start on your holiday and Christmas cards this challenge is just for you!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower 420023 Fa La La Combo
Dies | Waffle Flower Fa La La, 310125 A7 Lacy Layers, 310258 Tile Panel
Enamel Dots | Waffle Flower WFE112 Enchanted

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Fa La La
Fa La La
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Tile Panel
Tile Panel
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
A7 Lacy Layers
A7 Lacy Layers
Shop at:
WFL | SSS
Enchanted
Enchanted
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, this just makes me smile, it's so much FUN!

Kim Heggins said...

I'm with Lisa.....makes me smile from ear to ear! Just as fun as can be.