Sunday, May 24, 2020

Strength & Love!

Hi Friends! Thanks for stopping by! I'm hoping you are having a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!  For me it's the start of summer and I'm looking forward to working in the garden and watching the birds.  It's a great time for a change of scenery and the warm weather will make this summer's staycation a little easier.  I think we're all appreciating the little things more than ever.
I create my layouts arranging images on a piece of clear plastic the same size as my card front. I arranged circle frames and florals from the Choose Joy Stamp Set. I inked the flowers in ombre shades of orange and pink to contrast with the blue rings.
When I'm happy with my design I place different pattern papers underneath - because the plastic is clear I can pick up the entire arrangement and experiment with different colors and patterns before I commit. For this card I used papers from the Sweet Stripes and Forever My Love 6" Pads.
The flowers are adhered with adhesive foam tape and the leaves are adhered flat to the card. This adds dimension and depth to the design. 
Stay strong and if you're feeling stressed just get your crafty on.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Choose Joy
Dies | Reverse Confetti Choose Joy
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Sweet Stripes, Forever My Love 6"

15% off sitewide sale
RC=Reverse Confetti
SSS= Simon Says Stamp
Choose Joy
Choose Joy
Shop at:
RC | SSS
Choose Joy CC
Choose Joy CC
Shop at:
RC | SSS
Sweet Stripes
Sweet Stripes
Shop at:
RC | SSS
Forever My Love
Forever My Love
Shop at:
RC | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful summer colors, this is fun Jeanne!