Saturday, May 2, 2020

Spellbinders Large Die of the Month

Hi friends! Thanks for stopping by! There's lots going on so I hope you look around! Today I'm playing along at Color Throwdown. Here's the challenge photo. This time they're looking for Plum, Pink and Peach! 
I don't play lots of sketch challenges, but this time it came easy!  Here's what I made! 
I'm playing along with the Spellbinders May 2020 Large Die of the Month. You can subscribe for as many months as you like and receive a different die automatically every month. It's $27.50 (a $40 value) and shipping is included for USA addresses. If you don't like a surprise you can wait and see what the new set looks like as it's revealed and order only the ones you like. It's a great way to treat yourself.

The Large Die this month is a stacked layered set. It also includes the center label die and accent pieces. I added the Thank You Script die from the December 2019 Small Die of the Month set. It's loaded with sentiments - 14 word dies total - and it's on sale for $15.
I cut the stackable dies in the challenge colors - plum, pink and peach and stacked them so each layer peeks around the next. I added some gems for some sparkle and shine because who doesn't love a little eye candy?
I can't wait to play with this die more! I want to experiment with different color combinations.

Have a great day and #neverstopmaking!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Spellbinders May 2020 Large Die of the Month, December 2019 Small Die of the Month

Large Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month

SPB
Favorite Font Sentiments
Favorite Font Sentiments

SPB