Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Spellbinders Butterfly and Flora

I hope you're having a great day! I'm missing my garden so I wanted to make something bright and cheery. I've rediscovered Spellbinders and and so excited with all their latest additions to their offerings like this pretty Butterfly and Flora die.

This pretty die was designed for Spellbinders by Sharyn Sowell and guess what? It's on sale! 
I created a striped background panel of rainbow card stock stripes 1/2 x 4 1/2" each. I adhered them together on their reverse side and then attached them to a slightly larger panel of aqua card stock. 
I adhered clear plastic acetate to the back of the white die cut image and then a border of adhesive foam tape. Then I added a big handful of clear Bridal mix sequins from Buttons Galore and More. 
This one is so pretty I didn't want to have any distractions from a sentiment. I think it will be perfect for any occasion. Want to go shopping? Click here to jump to the Spellbinders store! You can see all the great deals here including sales up to 70% off! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a beautiful day!


Finished Size 5x5"
Dies | Spellbinders Butterfly and Flora

Butterfly and Flora
Butterfly and Flora

SPB

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oooh, such a pretty blog header! Lovely poinsettia! Your card is lovely, too. I love butterflies and think this one is so pretty. I really like how you made it a shaker. The rainbow stripes make me smile, too. :) Hugs!

Lisa Elton said...

With the cold winter days looming before us, this is s breath of fresh air! Very pretty Jeanne!