Monday, December 31, 2018

It's New Year's Eve!

It's New Year's Eve! No big plans here. I'm planning on a quiet evening at home with DH and the fur baby! I'll be up past midnight ringing in the new year. I sure hope Mr. J. can keep up! LOL! 
This card was made with with the December kit from The Hedgehog Hollow Shop. The kit is $39.95 and is a great value because it includes an amazing exclusive stamp and coordinating die set from Pretty Pink Posh, as well as a Happy New Year's Script word die, a fireworks stencil, and even an exclusive sequin mix created exclusively for The Hedgehog Hollow shop.
I adore this set! It has all the images your mind jumps to when you think of New Year's Eve. 
Wishing you and yours the very best 2019! May all your troubles and worries stay behind and only light an love enter in the new year!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
The Hedgehog Hollow December 2018 Kit

1 comment:

Tracey McNeely said...

I love everything about this card so much Jeanne and love that special PPP hedgehog Hollow stamp set. I was so disappointed that we can't buy it on its own. I think I need some colouring lessons from you! Happy New Year!