Friday, June 22, 2018

TupeloDesignsLLC Pretty Poppies!

Happy Friday! I hope you're having a great day! Friday is my day to post for TupeloDesignsLLC Store! They've got a great selection of dies, stamps and everything you need to make from all your favorite stores! 
I love die cuts so I guess it's no surprise that I found these Pretty Poppies from Lawn Fawn! I love flowers!! 
I created a simple color block background by attaching three strips of colored blue card stock. I created a panel by attaching them with washi tape on their reverse side and then trim the panel to fit my card base. 
The poppies are cut with different shades of red card stock and assembled with adhesive foam tape to add dimension. The colorful leaves are tucked under the raised florals.
Want to go shopping? I hope you'll give TupeloDesignsLLC a try ! They have lots of your favorite brands all in one place and shipping is free every day (USA only - reduced rates for international orders). The inventory is always changing and you never know what you'll find new in the store! It's a great way to treat yourself! 

I got a tracker notification that my latest order should arrive today - I'll show you what I got next Friday!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Lawn Fawn Pretty Poppies

Lawn Fawn Pretty Poppies
Lawn Fawn Pretty Poppies

TDLLC

No comments: