Thursday, April 26, 2018

Word Art Wednesday - Shine So Others See Him!

I hope the sun is shining wherever you are! We finally had the most beautiful spring day today! I enjoyed walking Miss Moriko! I loved hearing the birds singing, watching the squirrels frolic, and and seeing little buds on the branches where there will soon be leaves!
Today I'm playing along with Word Art Wednesday! They have a beautiful scripture verse that you can print and use on your design if you like.
I'm always trying to think of small ways to surprise friends and family. I think that's what I love about card making. A small note received at the right time does a world of good for the soul. Not just for the recipient but for the sender as well. It makes my heart happy to know I made someone smile! 
The stamp I used today is called "God Is Good" from Reverse Confetti. It's a 4x4 stamp set with three great messages. I liked this one because I don't like the spot light. I like to do things for others, but I hate when they acknowledge me. 
I made a mask by die cutting a circle from scrap paper. I used the negative piece as a stencil to ink in a sun over the word "shine". The background is also inked with Squeezed Lemonade. I used post it notes to block off every other stripe so I could ink them with Mustard Seed - making them darker. 
I hope you have a great day - keep your head up! It's a beautiful day! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti God Is Good
Dies | Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallop Frames, Stitched Rays




Stitched Rays Cover Panel
Stitched Rays Cover Panel

RC
God Is Good
God Is Good

RC

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sunburst and beautiful sentiment! This is wonderful Jeanne!