Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Pretty Little Studio - Smile!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Today I'm playing with the Pretty Little Studio With All My Heart Collection. The hand drawn roses have such a romantic feel with a fresh twist on the color scheme (pink, teal, yellow and navy).
The background of Together pattern paper is topped with a striped frame from the Flutter pack. Inside the frame is a My Heart Journaling Card. I covered the printed sentiment that originally said Documented with a die cut that says "Smile" from My Heart.
A camera is the perfect image to pair with the "smile" sentiment Smile for the camera! A Cambridge Doily makes a pretty lacy background for the die cut Floral Bouquet flowers.
Isn't that tab total eye candy? I love the mix of floral and dots with the stitched edge. Flairs make everything extra special The shiny buttons are eye candy and have a big wow factor!
Smile for the camera! The sun is shining and the flowers are blooming! It's going to be a great day!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | With All My Heart, Together
Frames | Flutter
Journaling | My Heart
Die Cuts | Makes Me Smile, Floral Bouquet, My Heart
Doily | Cambridge 4"
Sequins | Crystal 4mm, Snow Fall

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is bright happy and just fabulous Jeanne!