Friday, March 30, 2018

Tupelo Designs LLC - Beary Good Day!

It's Friday! I hope you're having a great day. I've been struggling with the flu and feel like I'm good for only a few hours at a time.  It's still cold outside and I'm day dreaming about warmer weather and spring flowers. My crafty space can take me any where I want to go.
Today I'm playing with Waffle Flower Happy Days stamp and die set from Tupelo Designs LLC! It's perfect for making a spring scene.
The grassy hills were cut with MFT Snow Drifts, but you can use any border dies you like. I cut different shades of green card stock to add some depth to the hills. The set includes a few sentiments - I stamped mine directly on the grass with Versafine Onyx Black.
The images are all stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers. You can find all the colors you need here in the store. 
The cloudy sky was made using a die cut cloud border as a mask. I used Tumbled Glass Distress ink to make soft clouds.
The finishing touch is a few sparkling clear sequins for some shine. I love the way this scene turned out!
Want to go shopping? Tupelo Designs LLC has lots of your favorite brands all in one place. Shipping is always FREE with no coupon required every day. USA Only - discounted rates international. The birthday sale was really successful, unfortunately lots of items were sold out! Orders are taking a bit longer to ship right now - so please be patient!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Happy Day
Dies | Waffle Flower Happy Day, MFT Snow Drifts



TD Waffle Flower Happy Day
TD Waffle Flower Happy Day

TDLLC
TD Waffle Flower Happy Day DIes
TD Waffle Flower Happy Day DIes

TDLLC
TD Versafine Onyx Black Ink
TD Versafine Onyx Black Ink

TDLLC
TD Memento Tuxedo Black
TD Memento Tuxedo Black

TDLLC
TD Ranger Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
TD Ranger Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

TDLLC

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So sorry you're not feeling well Jeanne. I hope you are better soon and can enjoy the Easter holiday. Your card is darling, what a sweet scene you've created!

Kim Heggins said...

You would never know from you wonderful sweet card that you are not feeling well. This is just too darn cute and so with all the wonderful little details. Take it easy!

Sharron said...

Hope this helped cheer you and made you think of spring. Your scene is adorable! Fabulous coloring of all those sweet images!