Friday, December 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti December Blog Hop - Merry Pop Up!


Thanks for stopping by ! The 8th of every month is Blog Hop Day at Reverse Confetti! They release new product every other month, and months with no new release we show ways to use the products you might already have. If you're hopping along you should have reached me from Deanne Kuntz's blog. If you want to get all the details and start from the beginning you can do that here at the Reverse Confetti Blog!
I've been wanting to make a pop up box for a long time. I love the interactive design and all the different fun elements you can tuck inside. They are totally a party in a box. Honestly I've been afraid to make one until today. It was much simpler than I expected. I cut a piece of Baby Blue cardstock to 5 1/5" x 11". I scored it horizontally at 3" making the box bottom of the card 3" and the flaps 2 1/2" I scored the panel vertically at 3 1/4", 5 1/4", 8 1/2", and 10 1/4" I cut the smaller 2 1/2" half of the card on the score lines to create the flaps. Once the box was assembled I added strips of paper inside the box to attach images to.   I love that this box folds flat for easy mailing!
I decorated the box with paper from the Cheerful and Kind 6" paper pad. The sentiment on the front flap is "Merry" from Joyful Words Confetti cuts, and "Christmas" from the Sentimental Christmas stamp set.
The scene on the back flap includes a Let it Snow gold snowflake, Branch Out tree die cut and some hand cut hills cut from pattern paper. The little die cut dots you see scattered are the "holes" I saved from different die cut tags.
Santa, and his reindeer are from the Jolly Holiday stamp set. T he little packages are from the new Christmas Cheer stamp set. If you look close I added a white Double Edge Scallop Border behind the reindeer to look like snow!
Ready to see more projects from the Reverse Confetti Crew? Your next stop is Susan Liles!!

Here's the complete hop list today for easy reference! 


Happy Hopping and have a great day!



Finished Size:  3 1/4"W  x 5 1/2"T x 2" D
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday, Sentimental Christmas, Christmas Cheer
Dies | Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday, Branch Out, Let It Snow, Double Edge Scallop Border, Seeing Stars, Winter Words, Christmas Cheer
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Cheerful and Kind 6"






5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, this is amazing...wow!

Andrea Hastilow said...

This is utterly brilliant, the colours are cheerful & bright & the pop up box is a fantastic idea instead of a card x

creative lady said...

Jeanne love your pop-up card and love that stamp set!

Vicki said...

Love your cards, all so colorful

sharon g said...

I love what you did for the pop up. I have the die, but haven't been inspired. Until now... SO cute.