Thursday, December 21, 2017

CASology - Peace On Earth

I'm playing along with CASology today.. and probably not a minute too soon! It seems like this week is going faster than normal! Maybe that's because things are taking longer than usual? A trip to the UPS Store to drop off a package took 45 minutes, and a quick run to the store for the one thing I forgot had me feeling like a salmon swimming up stream! 
But for the most part I think everyone was very patient and kind about the inconvenience. I haven't run into anyone about to blow!  Thank goodness! 

The cue word this week KINDNESS got me thinking about how a change of attitude can make a huge difference. A simple kindness like holding the door for the person behind me, or saying "thank you - I appreciate you" can bring out the best in each of us.
Wouldn't the world be a perfect place if we could all do our part?
I'm playing with a new stamp set from the Ink Blot Shop called Peace on Earth. It's got this great Earth image as well as some veggies.. for PEAS on Earth - so weather I'm feeling straight or silly I'm covered!
And a big thanks to you for visiting my blog! I hope that I can make you smile the same way that you make me smile!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Ink Blot Shop Peace on Earth

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the purple haze around the earth! This is a marvelous card Jeanne, very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sentiment & thought, you're right, if we all did a little bit all around the world, wonder what we could achieve ?
Your card is great, coloured beautifully, I am on a big learning curve currently so am paying lots of attention to everyone out there, thanks x
Merry Christmas

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful card Jeanne...so sweet.

Joyce said...

What a beautiful card, Jeanne. And, such a wonderful idea of kindness in this busy holiday season. Looks like you have redone your blog since I have been by last...looks great! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the Earth image and your vibrant colors, Jeanne! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

Kelly S. said...

Gorgeous, peaceful card, Jeanne! I just love the soft purple and shiny stars that make everything POP!