Friday, June 23, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - You're So Cool!


Summer's in the air and I'm loving all the summer inspired stamps you can find at Tupelo Designs LLC.  They've got mermaids, tropical flowers and yes!  Even ice cream cones and popsicles to wet your appetite! 

I told you that I love finding all my favorite brands at Tupelo Designs LLC.  I used to purchase direct from the manufacturer and always hated having to get my cart to a certain dollar amount to get free shipping.  At Tupelo Designs LLC you can mix and match whatever you like from your favorite brands and shipping is free every day with no coupon required.

And if you have some time go ahead and look around!  I think you'll like finding a few new favorites too.  That's how I discovered these yummy "Perfect Popsicles" from Sunny Studio!   I'm so glad I tried them and I know I'll be checking out this brand again!  There's even a set of coordinating dies to go with this set.

All the dies I used on this card are from Avery Elle - another brand you can find in the store.

First I stamped the popsicles in a rainbow of colors.  I used lots of different brands of ink.  These are two stamp images so choose a light and dark shade of each color. 
Yes it was painful to cut the center Wonky Stitches rectangle from the center of my stamped masterpiece, but I'm so glad I did.  It adds a visual element to the design because of the wrapped twine around the center panel.

I even saved $5 off my order.. my customer loyalty points have been adding up. With each purchase you earn points that can be exchanged for dollars off your next order.


I sure hope you'll give Tupelo Designs LLC a try sometime ! They're my favorite store and it's always a treat to see what's new! Click here to jump to the store!





Finished Size 4.25 x 5"5"
Stamps | Sunny Studio Perfect Popsicles
Dies | avery Elle Sweet Scallops, Wonky Stitches
Fiber | May Arts Natural Button Twine




4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

such a fun summery card! Great colors!

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE summer card Jeanne!! Have a great weekend!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh....what a yummy card!

Sharron said...

So very COOL! Love the colors!