Friday, June 9, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Waffle Flower Lotus


Hi Friends!  I hope you're having a great day!  I'm playing with some Waffle Flower stamps from Tupelo Designs LLC!  They're my favorite store because I can find lots of different brands all in the same place!  I love that shipping is FREE every day (USA ONLY) NO COUPON REQUIRED.  I don't even have to leave the house!   Everything comes beautifully packed straight to my doorstep.  It's a real treat getting a package in the mail just for me!

I started this card by inking up the Tim Holtz Burlap Stencil with Ranger Distress Ink in Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass.  I used Clarity Stencil Brushes to add the color to the card stock.  I think of Tupelo Designs LLC every time I use them.  They were my first purchase from them!   I have one brush for each color group (pink, red, yellow, orange, blue, green, and purple).  Don't tell Tim Holtz but I hardly ever use my browns  (Sorry Tim!).
I inked up the Waffle Flower Lotus stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copic Markers.  I had fun coloring some in orange, pink and yellow.  I thought the yellow looked best with the blue and green background. 

The stems are adhered directly to the background, all the flowers and leaves are adhered with adhesive foam tape to add more dimension.

Tupelo Designs LLC carries lots of your favorite brands, and probably even more new brands that you haven't seen before!  Why not stop by and see what's new?  Click here to jump to the store! 





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Lotus
Dies |Waffle Flower Lotus
Stencil | Time Holtz Burlap


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The stenciled burlap makes a wonderful background for your pretty yellow blooms and fresh green leaves! Fabulous card Jeanne!

Kim Heggins said...

Love that gorgeous yellow...really sweet card!

Jen W. said...

This is gorgeous, Jeanne! I love how those flowers pop against that beautiful background!

Sharron said...

Beautiful, Jeanne! Of course I love the yellow and your stenciled background looks fantastic!

Lesley said...

Love your bold colour choices and that stencilled background! You've been on a creative roll lately! Love your work so much, Jeanne!