Thursday, January 26, 2017

Pretty Little Studio - But First Coffee!


Hi and thanks for stopping by! I sure hope you're having a great day! I needed a little pick me up so I thought some coffee might be in order! (Tea for me please!) Today I'm playing with the Here Comes The Sun Collection from Pretty Little Studio
The soft blue striped background paper is from the Up In The Air 8" paper pack. The whole collection has a wonderful soft, hand painted, water color look.
The Coffee Break 3 x 4" Journaling Card I selected from the 8 pack has a printed sentiment of "but first COFFEE" and a soft watercolor image of a cup and saucer. Don't you just love that coffee ring and drips? I felt the cup printed on the journaling card looked a little "flat" so I adhered an identical coffee cup die from the Coffee Time set and adhered it over the printed journaling card with adhesive foam tape for dimension. I slipped a 4" Cambridge Doily under the journaling card to make this look more feminine.
Now for the fun part.. embellishing!!! Some pretty Vellum Tape with colorful painted hearts from the Citrus Bliss sticker sheet is eye candy!
A die cut heart for the cup and a pretty flower to add along side are always welcome! And of course... some pretty Crystal Sequins!
Enjoy your day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Here Comes The Sun | Up In The Air
Doily | Cambridge 4”
Vellum Tape | Citrus Bliss
Die Cuts | Coffee Time
Journaling | Coffee Break 3 x 4”
Sequins | Crystal 4 mm & 8 mm

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is awesome!

Nora Noll said...

Oh Jeanne!! This is stunning!! I LOVE the soft look of the card. The coffee cup is fabulous and I love the ring. Great design.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the pops of bright color you added, this is cute!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a fabulous coffee card, love the watercolour!

Kate said...

Such a lovely card - even with the coffee ring!! I especially love the wonderful vellum tape touch. Fabulous!

Thanks so much for popping by my blog!

Sharron said...

So pretty with the soft pastel topped with brighter colors! Love the doily!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Jeanne. Love the sweet cup and that pretty flower. Amazing coloring job. :)

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet coffee card....love the soft pretty colors.