Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy News!

I'm so happy and excited to share a little secret with you today.  I am never any good at secrets - thank goodness I have my DH to share everything with - I know he won't tell anyone because he leaves all the card making and crafting to me LOL!  I'm joining the CardMaker Magazine blog design team!  It's a 6 month term and I get to post once a month there.    So pinch me because I keep asking myself...  "Well, how did I get here?"  

Here's a list of my fellow team mates - maybe you know a few of them already and want to give them a big congrats as well?   The big announcement is posted here. 


I think we're going to have lots of fun!!

11 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

Congratulations! I am going right over to check it out! You will be fabulous...no surprise there!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

I know why - because you are an AMAZING card maker!!! BIG BIG congrats!!! Hugs, Karin

Joyce said...

Congratulations, Jeanne! Such a great honor, and I know you will be amazing there.

Marybeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You got their because you are an AMAZING CARD MAKER ! Pure talent! I am so happy for you and the DT. Congrats! Big Hugs to you!

wienerhoneymooners said...

CONGRATS, Congrats!! CONGRATS, could not happen to a more jaw dropping, breath card holding designer!!!!


HUGS, you deserve it!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats!!

Kristi Schurr said...

Congrats, Jeanne! They are so lucky to have you! Can't wait to see what create for them!♥

Lynn Hardy said...

Congratulations Jeanne - well deserved!

Kara said...

BIG Congrats!

Mary Decker said...

Congratulations! You deserve this honor! I can't wait to read your contributions!

Vickie Z said...

Dang... Thought I told you congrats!! Lately I peek at everything and everyone but, no time to leave comments....going from one trip to the next-employee vacations (there's only two of us so you get the idea) and hanging on the boat!! Actually the boat has been only a little these days! Even working a 1/2 day on the fourth....I'll get caught up one of these days!