Monday, May 19, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks - Spring!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you had  a great weekend!  We did lots of yard work - my son cut the grass for the second time this year, and we cleared away lots of leaves and branches to make way for some new growth.  It's finally Spring here, birds are singing and the yard is filled with lilacs, bleeding hearts, and my iris have buds!  Oh Happy day and Happy Spring!!   I'm playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks today, and Anything Goes!   That means, no sketch, no colors, just about anything you want.   I think this chickie is too cute to bring out once a year for Easter - I hope you do too!
I double stamped the little chickie, colored up the background with copics, and then cut him a second time to add more dimension.  I was so tempted to give him some google eyes, but thought they were perfect "as is".  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!












Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Paper Smooches "Spring Fling"
Dies:  Paper Smooches Duo Die 1, Flag Tags
Embossing Folder:  Lifestyle Crafts "Whimsy"
Ink:  Copic, Memento Tuxedo Black
Pin:  Dritz
Card Stock:  PTI White, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist
Twinery Twine Caribbean
Button
Pearls
5/8" Taffeta Iridescent Ivory, 5/8" Twill Ivory May Arts

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne what a cute cute cute creation, that is one of my favourite PS chickies. Love that you used it for a non-Easter card!

Kim Heggins said...

Just too darn cute Jeanne! I love your sweet little chick.

Lesley said...

EEK! Adorable! Love the frame and the colours.

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, fabulous card, Jeanne! That little chickie is adorable, and I agree that the eyes are perfect as they are :)

Marybeth said...

Cute as can be and I love ,love your creamy bow! The little chick is way too cute!

Sharron said...

This is so adorable! Love the aqua and that CUTIE little chick!!

Manuela said...

Hi Jeanne, your card is super cute! Love the little chick and great color combination, the chick pops out great.
thanks for your comment on my blog

Anni said...

This is such a cute card!
Congrats!
Anni

Marybeth said...

Congratulations on you win over at PS With this adorable card Jeanne!

Chark said...

congrats on your win, love this little guy and love what you did with him!