Thursday, June 20, 2013

More Waltzingmouse May Release Inspiration! Country Labels

Hi Friends!  Have you seen the new releases from Waltzingmouse?  The USA 1776 and Country Labels are both perfect for summer!  Every Tuesday and Thursday through the rest of the month of June the Waltzingmouse Design Team will be sharing projects made with these new sets.  

For my card to day I used the new Country Labels 4.  They work beautifully with the Spellbinders Labels 4 and there are so many great looks you can make with this set.  I stamped and die cut the label in a soft pink, and then the top sentiment and house image in a darker pink.  I cut this out with the Spellbinders Labels set and stacked them with adhesive foam tape.   Claire always packs little accents in all her sets and this one is no exception.  I stamped the little leaf branches in two shades of green and fussy cut them to layer under the felt rolled rose.
You can see more projects featuring the May releases from Teresa ,  Jen,  and Belinda..  

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Jeanne

Country Labels No.4
Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.5 x 6.25"
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Country Labels 4
Pattern Paper:  Echo Park "Sisters" Collection Journaling Cards, Chevron, Floral 12 x 12"
Card Stock:  PTI White, SU! Pink Pirouette
Ink:  SU! Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Memento Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves
Dies:  Spellbinder Labels 4, Labels, Sizzix 3D Flowers, Cheery Lynn French Pastry
Misc: Button, Pearl, Felt
Border Punch:  EK Success Double Embossed Dotted Lace
Twine:  Blossom Twinery
Lace 1 1/2" Crochet White May Arts

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Another amazing card Jeanne--love those pretty papers.

Marybeth said...

Oh I love all the pink! Such a pretty card! I should have bought that set! I heard 6 more sets at the end of June...oh no!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is delightful Jeanne. Your colors are so vibrant and it just makes me smile - the pinks and that shade of turquoise is stunning. The doily die cut behind your focal image looks incredible.

Sharron said...

Love all those beautiful layers! The bright, cheery papers are so pretty and I love the sweet felt rose!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I adore this! The rose is gorgeous and I love the pink!

~Tammy~ said...

Love the double ended banner! So pretty!