Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween! .... Almost

It's almost Halloween!  I know the weather is playing all sorts of tricks on us isn't it?  I hope all my friends on the east coast are ok.  It is cold and windy here and I am glad to be warm and cozy inside as I hear the wind whipping around the house!  I even baked some cookies - nothing like baking to warm up the house and make it smell fabulous!
I just wanted to share with you a quick and easy Halloween card I made.  The tree frame die is by Memory box and the witch stamp is by Serendipity.  I made the square flower by folding patterned paper.  You can see the tutorial here.
This little witch is the sweetest!  She's a vision of what to expect to see lots more of tomorrow!  Have a great day!
Jeanne
Supplies Used:  Finished Size 5" x 7"
Stamp:  Serendipity
Dies:  Memory Box Orchard Tree Frame, Debutante frame
Patterened Paper:  Authentique Glowing Collection
Card Stock:  Papertrey Ink True Black
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Marker:  Copic
Brad

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the tree. Caroline xxx

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh this is so cute, I love that tree and the silhouette trick or treat witch!

JJ Bolton said...

So cool Jeanne! You are the queen of mixing stamps/papers/die cuts from different collections and making them seem like they were made for each other!

Happy early Halloween!

Marybeth said...

Happy Halloween! Your card is wonderful! Your house sounds like a good place to be.

Joyce said...

Happy Halloween. Your card is as sweet as your cookies, I'm sure. I've never seen that tree die in use. It really adds so much to a card, and your witch is so sweet.

Lisa Minckler said...

Dangit woman! You know what these folded flowers do to me. Freakin' LOVE them! What a gorgeous embellishment especially with that particular paper. The entire card is so spectacular. Love the scenery created over printed wording...AWESOME!!

Cathy Weber said...

Ooh! That is exactly what I said when I saw this one...love that cute witch silhouette within the tree frame. Darn it, you are so smart! How do you come up with all these? Seriously a great, great card.

Sharron said...

LOVE how you used the tree frame over the texted paper! And that image is just adorable--what a fun retro look. The folded flower is such a fantastic element! You always add such charming details. I was going to make one of those but hate to admit I hadn't done one yet!!