Thursday, August 20, 2026

Rooting For You

Today I'm linking up to Cupcake Inspirations where the theme this time is In The Garden! I am absolutely a gardener! If I'm not crafting you'll find me outside in the garden soaking up the sun!
This is part of the Postage Collage collection from Waffle Flower. I started with the Wavy Lines stencil that I inked with Distress Ink. Next I stamped images on each square with the Garden Silhouettes stamp set. I used Versafine Onyx Black ink. If you don't line it up to the bottom just right, no worries because a sharpie marker matches the color perfectly.
I topped the inky panel with a Postage Collage Blocks frame in peach. I layered that over a panel that I inked in the same colors as the Wavy Lines. I cut that panel with a Piercing Rectangle to add the little dotted detail along the edge.
A subsentiment printed precut label and a few die cut garden tools from the Gardening Add Ons die set is the finishing touch along with a few enamel dots.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Postage Collage Garden Silhouettes
Dies | Waffle Flower Postage Collage Gardening Add Ons, A2 Piercing Layers, Postage Collage A2 Blocks
Stencil | Waffle Flower Postage Collage A2 Waves, Postage Collage Coloring
Sentiment | Waffle Flower Subsentiments Seeds

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp 

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT redirect you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Postage Collage Coloring
Postage Collage Coloring
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Postage Collage Blocks
Postage Collage Blocks
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
A2 Piercing Layers
A2 Piercing Layers
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Garden Silhouettes
Garden Silhouettes
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Gardening Add Ons
Gardening Add Ons
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Seeds
Seeds
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Wavy Lines
Wavy Lines
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

No comments: