Thursday, May 9, 2024

Wildflower


I hope you're having a great day! I've been longing for a change of scenery and finally feel like sunshine and blue skies are just around the corner. Spring is in the air and I'm starting to see fruit trees, lilacs and flowers in bloom!

Today I'm sharing a card made with the Pretty Little Studio Good Vibes Collection. This collection is summer sunshine on paper! I love the bright color scheme and retro 70's feel fonts.

I stacked printed papers behind a journaling card to create a focal point for the "wildflower" sentiment. I surrounded the sentiment with die cut flowers and a smaller strip sentiment to convey my message of love.

If you look close you'll see the sentiment and florals are raised with adhesive foam tape to add dimension to the card.
The finishing touch is a sprinkle of black sequins to contrast with all the color in the collection. Have a great day!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Good Vibrations Collection 8"
Journaling | Hello 3x4"
Die Cuts | Wildflower 
Cut-Aparts | Positive Vibes

No comments: