Monday, March 11, 2024

Lucky Day!

Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm wishing you LUCKY with a St. Patrick's Day card. I'm also linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge where they're looking for a Touch of Green! This one should apply - it's pretty much monochromatic green! :P
If I had to choose a favorite older die set that I come back to time and time again it would be the Stacked Edges from Pretty Pink Posh. They have a few sets with three different patterns each. I used the diamonds for my design. Here's what I love about them.. they fit together like puzzle pieces so they lay completely flat when you are making a card background.
I topped my pieced border background with a big Shamrock Shaker that I embellished with Lucky stamp set designs.
The Lucky Shadow die comes with a background die that I cut from gold foil and a detailed die that I cut from white cardstock. I complimented the gold "shadow" word die with a sprinkle of gold jewels from Pretty Pink Posh.
I hope you have a great day and find some time to make it all!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Lucky
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Lucky, Lucky Shadow, Shamrock Shaker, Stacked Edges 2
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold



Lucky
Lucky

PPP | SSS | SCB
Lucky
Lucky

PPP | SSS | SCB
Lucky Shadow
Lucky Shadow

PPP | SSS | SCB
Shamrock Shaker
Shamrock Shaker

PPP | SSS | SCB
Stacked Edges 2
Stacked Edges 2

PPP | SSS
Sentiment Strips
Sentiment Strips

PPP | SSS
Metallic Gold Jewels
Metallic Gold Jewels

PPP | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the fun background you created, Jeanne! Cute card!