Thursday, December 15, 2022

Warm Winter Wishes

Today I'm playing at Shopping our Stash! While it's nice to add new items to your collection when you can, it's really smart to use what you have. I confess that I have lots of product in my stash that is still brand new that I haven't had time to sit down and play with.

Today I'm sending you warm winter wishes with the Waffle Flower Winter Leaves set. This set is really versatile because you can stamp or heat emboss the veins of leaves. Next you use the coordinating stencil (or stamp set) to ink the leaves.

Instead of using alot of colored cardstock I've used just white on this design and did all the coloring with Distress Ink. It's a great way to save a little money and practice your blending skills.

I always get alot of use from background dies. I love layers that add interest to backgrounds and this one looks like lace behind the beautiful Winter Foliage.

I hope you can see some of the gold shining on this design. I even added a few gold glitter enamel dots to pick up on that shine!
I hope you are having a great day! There's lots to do! Writing cards, wrapping presents and don't forget a little merry making! Hugs to you!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Winter Leaves
Dies | Waffle Flower Winter Leaves, Geometric Cover Die
Stencil | Waffle Flower Winter Leaves

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Winter Leaves
Winter Leaves
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Winter Leaves
Winter Leaves
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Winter Leaves
Winter Leaves
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Winter Leaves
Winter Leaves
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Geometric Cover Die
Geometric Cover Die
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Matt Gold Glimmer Foil
Matt Gold Glimmer Foil
Shop at:
SCB | SSS | SPB
Spellbinders Glimmer
Spellbinders Glimmer
Shop at:
SCB | SSS | SPB

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Great color combo, this is lovely!