Saturday, August 20, 2022

For the love of GOLD!


Do you love gold? If yes then this one is for you! It's got gold foil, gold glitter paper, hot foil embossing, and some textured foil too!

I'm playing along at Freshly Made Sketches where this is the design challenge this time! I turned the sketch so it's vertical vs. horizontal but other than that it's on pointe.

My card starts with a hot foil embossed Sunburst. I added a stitched frame along the outer edge using textured foil and the Waffle Flower Nesting Stitched Rectangles die set. I used the largest frame.

Next I cut the Mistletoe Wreaths from gold foil. I added some gold glitter paper to the center of the wreath and topped it with the smaller wreath in gold foil.

A great big Hello - the background die cut from white cardstock, and the detail letter dies from foil. A Subsentiment adds to the sentiment and adds more interest.

I told you that's a whole lot of gold right? I wish you could see this one in person!
Have a great weekend and find some time to play!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Foil | Waffle Flower Sunburst Foil Plate, Subsentiments
Dies | Waffle Flower Nesting Stitched Rectangles, Outlined Hello, Subsentiments, Mistletoe Wreath

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Outlined Hello
Outlined Hello
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Sunburst Foil
Sunburst Foil
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Mistletoe Wreath
Mistletoe Wreath
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Nesting Stitched Rectangles
Nesting Stitched Rectangles
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Subsentiments
Subsentiments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Subsentiments Hello Foil
Subsentiments Hello Foil
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

4 comments:

Jen Timko said...

With all the shimmer and shine, this is sure to make someone's day! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Linda Callahan said...

The gold is fabulous - so glam!

Jen Brum said...

This card is just beautiful! I love all of that gold! So eye catching! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karren said...

This is fabulous, Jeanne! I love all the gold touches. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.