Thursday, August 19, 2021

Fusion Bright & Happy Thoughts

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a new challenge you'll find another winner at Fusion Card Challenge . You'll love this challenge because there are three ways to play.. you can play along with the sketch, be inspired by the photo, or FUSE them together and play with BOTH!
This time the inspiration photo is called CRAYONS and WOW!! Look at all the pretty rainbow colors! Maybe this is where your love of crafting began? I hate to admit this but when I was little, and we'd spend time coloring, we all had to share the same box. Lots of times I only got my hands on one crayon.. the purple one. My Mom told me years later that she thought I was color blind because my colored pages would be all in one color - purple. Those days are gone and I have LOTS of colors .. and YES! I will share!! LOL!!!

Not inspired by the inspiration photo? .. that's ok!!! You're welcome to play along with the sketch. If you're feeling really clever you can FUSE them together.
I started by cutting a rainbow of colorful pencils with the Stamp Market Color Pencil Box set. It includes the pencils AND a cute little box you can put them in if you like. I decided to keep them out of the box, but used the heart window from the box to stamp the sentiment on.

The sentiment is from the Rainbow of Happiness mini sentiment set. It's got lots of sentiments perfect to pair with any art supply and colorful images.

The background is created by placing the Tiled Floral over a color block background of yellow and orange cardstock. I cut a scrap strip of gold glitter paper with the same die so I could scatter some of the pieces in the open tiles.

Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you interpret the inspiration photo OR the sketch. Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.


I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! It's a great place to play and make new friends! I'm always inspired by the team as well as the linked up designs!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | The Stamp Market Rainbow of Happiness
Dies | The Stamp Market Color Pencil Box, Tiled Floral

SM = The Stamp Market
Rainbow of Happiness
Rainbow of Happiness
Shop at:
SM
Color Pencil Box
Color Pencil Box
Shop at:
SM
Tiled Floral
Tiled Floral
Shop at:
SM

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love all those bright and happy pencils - so perfect with the sentiment... ;)

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you were inspired, this is terrific!

Tristan said...

Such a beautiful vibrant card Jeanne.