Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Waffle Flower Fall For You

Are you looking for a challenge to play today? Check out this one from Cupcake Inspirations! I spy hot colors and yummy pumpkin cupcakes. Fall is just a feast for the eyes isn't it?


Here's what I made!
I'm playing along with the Fall For You Stencil and stamp set from Waffle flower. This is a really unique and innovative product. The set includes three stencils that you ink one at a time. After the stencil is inked you just stamp the veins and cute little mouse onto the inked design.
I used ThermoWeb Pixie Spray light adhesive on the stencils. This makes them stay in place without tape while you ink. The adhesive is light enough that it doesn't tear your paper when you peal it off. If you haven't tried it, it's a total life saver!

I used Distress Ink and small cosmetic brush. I bought the brush set on amazon and it included lots of different sizes for different applications. 

Next I brought out the DISTRESS OXIDE ink in the same colors and inked up some Kraft paper. 
I layered the stencil designs on a piece of solid card stock to add a little more color, and will mail these in colored envelopes as well. 
I hope you find some time to play!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
WFS011 Fall For You Stamp and Stencil Set
WFE112 Enchanted Enamel Dots
Distress/ Distress Oxide ink colors used: Mustard Seed, Festive Berries, Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Fall For You
Fall For You
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Pixie Spray
Pixie Spray
Shop at:
SCB | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the blaze of fall color surrounding that sweet little mouse!