Thursday, March 26, 2020

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

I hope you're having a good day! I know that now more than ever I am so thankful that I have a hobby to occupy my mind. It's easy to start feeling depressed as most of us are house bound for the next several weeks. My crafting lifts my mood and helps me cope.
Today I'm playing with the Pretty Little Studio Shine Bright Collection. I think each and every collection you'll find in the shop fits a perfect mood or occasion in your life. I think this collection is the most romantic of them all. It's soft and dreamy perfect for showing your love or celebrating weddings, anniversary's and engagements. 
The focal point of my card is a double stacked tag made with the Everyday Die Cut Tags. I like to alternate between dark and light to define layers. On this card I layered a smaller tag with a sentiment over a larger tag with a bold navy print.
Simply Floral die cuts adorn the top and bottom of the tag. They're adhered with adhesive foam tape to add dimension. 
Keep looking up! And take care!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Shine Bright Collection 8"
Die Cut Tags | Everyday
Die Cuts | Simply Floral
Sequins | Dreamy Blue

No comments: