Sunday, January 5, 2020

Countdown to Confetti Day 1 - All The Love & OMG

Big HUGS and thanks for stopping by! We're kicking off the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti today! January 5 through January 7 we'll be showing you peeks at the new release. On January 8 we'll celebrate the new release being available in the store with a blog hop! 
The new release has 7 new stamp sets, 9 Confetti cut dies, and a new 6" paper pad! Today we're sharing peeks at ALL THE LOVE and OMG! 
My card starts with a layered background of pretty papers from the new SWEET AS SUGAR 6" Paper Pad. It's filled with pretty prints in colors perfectly coordinated to match your Reverse Confetti Card Stock and Inks! 
I cut the new striped Heart from the HEARTS Confetti Cut set on a large LACY SCALLOP CIRCLE. The bitty sentiment under the HUGS sentiment is from the new SO VERY LOVELY stamp set. 
The finished size on this card is 5 1/4" square and the bright colors and contrast make it a total knockout.
My second card features the new OMG stamp set with coordinating die. I started with a white card stock panel the same size as my card base. Using a ruler for placement I aligned the die and cut it three times in the center of the panel.
I inked the panel and the die cut letters with distress ink in a rainbow of colors. I put clear acetate on the reverse side of the ink panel and made my card a shaker.
Foam adhesive is strategically placed behind the panel giving the sparkling clear sequins room to move around so the shake Shake SHAKE-ing can begin! 
I put a sentiment strip in clean white through the middle of the card. I love the fun sentiments that go with this set. I promise, they'll have you smiling too! 
Ready to see more projects made with these two new sets?

Here's a complete list of all the designers with projects to share today.


Jeanne Jachna (That's me!)


But before you go I hope you'll leave a comment because there is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs and you have to comment to enter! 

I hope you'll stop by tomorrow for more new release peeks as we continue the Countdown to Confetti! Have a great day!



Finished Size 5 1/4" Square
Stamps | Reverse Confetti All The Love, So Very Lovely
Dies | Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallop Circle, All The Love, Hearts
Paper | Reverse Confetti Sweet As Sugar 6"


OMG Finished Size 4.25  x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti OMG

Dies | Reverse Confetti OMG


All The Love
All The Love

RC | SSS
All The Love CC
All The Love CC

RC | SSS
Hearts CC
Hearts CC

RC | SSS
Lacy Scallop Circles
Lacy Scallop Circles

RC
OMG
OMG

RC | SSS
OMG CC
OMG CC

RC | SSS
So Very Lovely
So Very Lovely

RC | SSS
Sweet As Sugar 6
Sweet As Sugar 6"

RC | SSS

25 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, love your hugs card and your shaker card is amazing!

SmilynStef said...

love the papers you combined and the clever shaker

sharon g said...

I love how the other paper shows through the tiny holes. GREAT idea to use patterned paper--love this new paper!!!

Sherri Thacker said...

This is a wonderful new release and I love your card!!

Kelsey Thomas said...

I love your shaker card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG I love this shaker card, so fabulous

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the shaker card - so colorful
and fun. the layering on the
heart card is fantastic. thanks
for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Helen said...

Two very different card but both so well crafted.You have inspired me to create today! tfs

Chris C. said...

Pretty cards, love those colors!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Jeanne, this is so super cute! I LOVE the OMG card with the bright colors! I have GOT to get one of these! Always beautiful perfection from you!
Crafty Hugs,
Michele K. Henderson
crimsonowl@comcast.net

Karen H said...

Beautiful, sweet Valentine card. Love the rainbow colors of the OMG card. This is a great RC release indeed. TFS.

NPurdum56 said...

Pretty cards! Love all the pattern paper. Thanks for sharing!

Emma S. said...

OMG! Says it best. Love the idea with the OMG shaker and the colors in the new paper are great!

Avra Williams said...

Super cute cards!

MadeByMeghanK said...

WOW! Your OMG card is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your mix of patterns and layers on the hugs card! And wow on this shaker, what a cool look!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love this new Oh My Heart Cover Plate, and your card is darling (as your cards always are). Thanks for the awesome inspiration, Jeanne.
Blessings,
karen Letchworth

Carol McCready said...

Your cards are sensational! I love them both; it's impossible to pick a favorite.

Sue D said...

Cute and fun cards. I like the papers and colors.

Andre M. said...

Fantastic shaker on your second card and such pretty layering of papers on the first.

Larissa Heskett said...

SWOON!! LOVING ALL of your Designs for today!! Such AMAZING New Products!! THANKS for sharing and I can't wait to see the rest of the release and what you've created!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Week!!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Your shaker card is FABULOUS! I love it. So stunning and so amazing. You always rock it, my friend! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

LOVE the BIG words/letters. Great hearts and patterns. And love the rainbow shaker too! Happy New Year!

Amy C. said...

Both of your card designs are awesome! I especially love the shaker card. RC has some great releases this month.

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...two simply wonderful creations!!! Love those large letters, so much fun.