Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Sugar Pea Designs Mix It Up Challenge - Coffee Thanks

Have you checked out this month's Sugar Pea Designs Mix it Up Challenge? It's appealing on so many levels.. first just check that inspiration photo! I'm drooling over that beautiful bouquet of flowers! Maybe you're a coffee lover? Did you see that jade mug? I spy some citrus too!
If you're not loving the photo that's ok you can play along with the sketch or the color challenge! Here's what I made!
  
I decided on a coffee themed card. I cut the Coffee To Go cup in jade. I added a lemon and a lime from Tutti Fruitti. I think this makes it look like the cup is sitting on a table, and not floating on the card. 

The sentiment is stamped on a Zig Zag Stitched Circle. I love the solid shape with the detailed imprint along the edges. 
Of course I have to have some flowers. These are from the Flowers For Mom stamp set. They look amazing in lots of different colors. 
The background is the Arrow Cover Plate panel cut from soft yellow card stock and layered over my white card base. 
Now it's your turn! Head on over to the Sugar Pea Designs Blog where you can see more samples from the design team and link up your own creation!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Sugar Pea Designs Flowers for Mom, Tutti Fruitti
Sugar Cut Dies | Flowers for Mom, Tutti Fruitti, Coffee To Go Cup, Zig Zag Stitched Circles, Arrow Cover Plate


Flowers For Mom
Flowers For Mom

SPD | SSS
Flowers For Mom SC
Flowers For Mom SC

SPD | SSS
Tutti Fruiti
Tutti Fruiti

SPD | SSS
Tutti Fruiti Dies
Tutti Fruiti Dies

SPD | SSS
Coffee To Go Cup
Coffee To Go Cup

SPD | SSS
Zig Zag Stitched Circles
Zig Zag Stitched Circles

SPD | SSS
Arrow Cover Plate
Arrow Cover Plate

SPD | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your the on the photo Jeanne, this is so pretty!