Thursday, January 10, 2019

Fusion Card Challenge is Back!
Hello Butterflies!

Fusion Card Challenge is back! We hope you enjoyed holiday time with your families and friends are itching for a challenge to play! It's our anniversary at Fusion and we're celebrating by having lots of special guests!

Here's the challenge this time! Lots of pretty, soft, watercolor butterflies! I know.. who doesn't like butterflies right? But if that's you.. that's ok because you can ignore the inspiration photo and play along with just the sketch. 

Here's what I made! 
I started with an ombre blue card stock background and topped it with Poppystamps Stitched Butterflies cut from oranges, yellows and blues. 
The Brush Hello sentiment is cut from navy to coordinate with the blue background and navy butterflies. 
A sprinkle of jewels always makes me happy. These are the Seaglass Jewels from Pretty Pink Posh.
Now for the best part! My special guest at Fusion this time is Michele K. Henderson from Crimson Owl Creations. Michele loves color (and die cuts) as much as me! You're going to love her project!

Here's links to the rest of the team who have projects to inspire you! 


Thanks and have a great day!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Poppystamps Stitched Butterfly Trio, Brush Hello
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Seaglass

Stiched Butterfly Trio
Stitched Butterfly Trio

POPPY
Brush Hello
Brush Hello

POPPY
Seaglass Jewels
Seaglass Jewels

PPP

10 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness, I love me some butterflies and the inspiration photo is so pretty. I also really like the bright and bold colors of your butterflies. That is a fun die set! The ombre in the background sure helps these lovelies shine. Thank you so much for sharing!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Jeanne, I love these bright and bold butterflies - Sweet Kobylkin

Jeanne said...

Hi again, Jeanne

I got your package the other day, thanks! I emailed you but it bounced back to me, so am not sure how to contact your other than here.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Jeanne, your butterflies are SO darling! I love their big bold colors and their whimsical feel! THANK YOU so much for letting me be a part of this fun blog hop! Here's to a wondrous and creative 2019!

Liz said...

The bright stitched butterflies are beautiful. Gorgeous card. xx

Lisa Elton said...

Your stitched butterflies are so pretty! This is wonderful Jeanne!

Jen Mitchell said...

I've never seen so many beautiful butterflies! I love how colorful they are! What a great card!

Linda Callahan said...

Those bright stitched butterflies are beautiful! Very pretty card!

Karren said...

This is fabulous, Jeanne! Your stitched butterflies are gorgeous!

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous bold & beautiful card, Jeanne!