Friday, October 12, 2018

TupeloDesignsLLC - Treat Tags

Happy Friday! I'm ready for the weekend! How about you? It's another gloomy day here in the midwest.. looks like rain is in the forecast! That's ok.. I'll chase the clouds away with some bright colors and happy images in my craft room

It's nice to treat yourself with some new stamps or a rainbow of inks. I love buying from TupeloDesignsLLC because everything is packed perfectly and arrives safe and sound at my front door. The best part is that shipping is FREE every day (no coupon required USA only - discounted rates international).
Today I'm playing with My Favorite Things Happy Haunting. There is a coordinating die set that makes cutting and assembly easy. 
Each tag starts with a SugarPea Designs Gift Tag inked with distress ink. I used a stencil brush to get a soft look with no hard edges left from the blending tool. The backgrounds were splattered with a darker shade of distress ink. I tap the ink pad on my cutting matt, add some water with a paint brush and just splatter on the distress background. 
The images are inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. The sentiments are inked with Versafine Onyx Black for a crisp clean impression every time. 
I had fun arranging the images to make little scenes. 
Superman is flying through a cloudy sky! 
The little witch has a smiling moon behind her. 
Each image is super cute - here's a collection of all four tags.
What a great way to dress up some treats! How about a bag of buttons or sequins and embellishments for your favorite crafty friend? You'll find lots of favorites at TupeloDesignsLLC! Click here to go shopping at the store!



Tags
Stamp | My Favorite Things Happy Haunting
Dies | My Favorite Things Happy Haunting, Sugar Pea Designs Gift Tag

Happy Haunting
Happy Haunting

TDLLC
Happy Haunting Dies
Happy Haunting Dies

TDLLC
Gift Tag
Gift Tag

TDLLC
Clarity Stamp Stencil Brush Set
Clarity Stamp Stencil Brush Set

TDLLC
TD Memento Tuxedo Black
TD Memento Tuxedo Black

TDLLC
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Versafine Onyx Black Ink

TDLLC
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

TDLLC
Salty Ocean Distress Ink
Salty Ocean Distress Ink

TDLLC
Twisted Citron Distress Ink
Twisted Citron Distress Ink

TDLLC
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink

TDLLC
Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Mustard Seed Distress Ink

TDLLC
Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink
Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink

TDLLC

1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

these are just too darn cute!