Thursday, August 3, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays August Release Day 3 - Mermaids


Have you been checking out the new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps August Release?  It's day 3 of the sneak peeks.  There's four new sets and we're featuring one every day August 1-4 when the stamps will hit the store.  Today we're showing "Mermaids".  This set includes two mermaid silhouettes and everything you need to create an underwater scene.

I started by making an oval frame for my scene and stamping the "Shellebrate" sentiment on it.   Next I traced the oval over a white piece of card stock.  I stamped the Mermaid, sea weed, and shells with Memento Ink so I could add some details with Copic Markers.

I used Copic Markers to create the sandy sea bottom.  The water bubbles are another image in the stamp set and I inked them in two shades of blue ink.  The finishing touches include some shiny sequins and pearls for the oyster shells. 




Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you'll use my discount code. Any commission I would receive as a result of you using this code has been redirected to the CAS-ual Fridays Breast Cancer Awareness program. I do not accept payment for using product on my blog and only use products I love and enjoy working with. 

Want to see more designs made with the new Mermaids Stamp set? Stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog where you'll see samples from the rest of the team! And stop by tomorrow when I'll be sharing another new set of great sentiments! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CASual Fridays Mermaids

4 comments:

!neke said...

Just beautiful !!!!!!!

Ineke

Sharron said...

What a fun sentiment and adorable little mermaid!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...love your sweet mermaid.

Lisa Elton said...

This is the cutest mermaid I think I ever seen!! SWEET card Jeanne!