Saturday, July 16, 2016

By Gosh! It's CASual Friday Release Day!

YAYYY!  After a week of peeks it's Release Day at CASual Fridays!  That means you can find all the new products in the store.   I made one more card to celebrate!  I had lots of fun playing with the new release - especially the Mistlleto and Holly set.

I thought I'd make a CAS one layer card  - my favorite for sending during the holidays!   These two sentiments seemed to go together perfectly and they all fit on the cover of my A2 size card (4.25 x 5.5")

To fussy it up a little I added bright red matt, and die cut the front panel with a stitched rectangle die.
I used my Misti to help me place everything perfectly.  I inked up the sentiment in Versafine, and the mistletoe with Memento ink.   If you color with Copics you know you can't use just any ink.  To get the image just as dark I double stamped it.  Misti made that really easy.
Thanks for letting me show you the new release!  I appreciate you visiting my blog - it's an honor and a pleasure! 

Disclaimer:  If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code.  Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CASual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend.





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CASual Fridays Mistletoe & Holly
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh
Die | Avery Elle Wonky Stitches 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Great card...love it!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous...love that sentiment, so festive.