Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Time Out Challenges - Halloween Witches

Spray paint dollar store glass candle sticks black and add pumpkins for Halloween decorationOne more card to get in today - another Halloween for Time Out Challenges!  Isn't this a lovely tablescape?  If you are hoping to play along you better get a move on.  When I started writing this there was a little over 19 hours left to play! So many witches so little time.  I'm expecting DH home any second now so typing as quick as I can LOL!   

This cute little witch is from Serendipity Stamps.  I colored her up with Copic markers and she looks fabulous in black or purple!   
I used lots of Pretty Pink Posh dies on this one - the stitching makes these easy to mix and match together for a unified look!  The borders are cut from the Borders 3 set and layered.  The pattern paper didnt stand out enough so I cut a second layer from solid card stock to make it pop.
 The witch is cut from the Stitched Duos Two die.
This one is too cute to spook! 

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Serendipity Stamps Halloween Pops
Dies:  Serendipity Stamps Boo!, Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 3, Stitched Duos 2 
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey Capture
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh

11 comments:

pam said...

Adorable witch Jeanne, gorgeous colouring and love your layout.
Hugs
Pam x

Lisa Elton said...

I like this!! The wonky "boo" letters are super cute and as always you have fabulous layers!!

TaeEun said...

This is a delightful halloween card with that smiling cute witch!

sandie said...

You made it is plenty of time!! And with this adorable and cute card! I really love the curly 'BOO' and the little added buttons. So good to see you at TO

Shona Chambers said...

So excited to see you at TIME OUT Jeanne!! I love your colouring and this is one cute witch. And you always layer the most beautiful papers perfectly. Brilliant card and I'm so happy you joined us!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Very sweet, wonderful layers on this!

Kay Miller said...

Awwww Jeanne, that is just the cutest card! I love that adorable little witch and all of your papers are layered so perfectly!

Joyce said...

Such a cute witch, Jeanne. Love how you colored her, and of course all of your fabulous layers and other little details.

Peanut said...

Well that was close, Jeanne... but well worth the effort. She is the most adorable little witch. LOVE how you've layered up the stitched die cuts... so gorgeous!
hugs, Asha

Marybeth said...

Looks like I missed this adorable little card , sorry Jeanne! Love all the colorful candy corn colors and layers!

cm said...

Your selection of papers and layers, as well as that swervy, curvy boo are the perfect elements to showcase your darling, delightfully coloured little witch! The curly-toed boots remind me of my elf-costume back in my Gr. 1 days (we're talking 49 years ago...eeeee!). Loved them back then; love seeing them now *grin*
Hugs~c