Sunday, September 30, 2012

Paper Sweeties - October Release Sneak Peek


Fall is in the air!  The weather is getting a little cooler, and I'm starting to bake again.  So Norman Rockwell... fresh baked cookies when everyone gets home!  And Wow!  What a show mother nature is putting on!!   So much color everywhere!  Road side farm stands are popping up all over with heaps of pumpkins and gourds in all different colors!  I'm hoping I make it to one of the corn mazes I've seen advertised too!  So much abundance everywhere!  Even my mums are showing off all their color!
Today I get the pleasure of giving you a preview of some of the new stamps Paper Sweeties is releasing on October 15.  In addition to some adorable Thanksgiving / Fall themed outfits and accessories for the Paper Sweeties, Debbie has packed these sets with beautiful sentiments.  I used this fall verse for my card today.  It is a wonderful reminder to take the time to appreciate the NOW.   I inked up lots of pretty fall foliage and let the sentiment do all the talking!
I hope you'll check out more of the October release sneak peeks by the Paper Sweeties Design Team.  You can click on their names below to jump to their blogs! 



Debbie Marcinkiewicz (Creator of Paper Sweeties) - Simple Treasures
Char Cundy - Expressions of Me
Andrea Ewen - Ewen Style
Pattie Goldman - Paper Silhouettes
Jinny Newlin - Soaring

We will be showing you more previews closer to their release (October 14-16). Thanks for having a look - have a beautiful day!
Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size 6" x 6"
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties PS-32 Happy Fall Y'all
Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye 6" x 6" Pads Dolled Up Collection, Sunshine Collection, Rosy Collection, Reunion Collection
Solid Paper: Stampin' Up! More Mustard
Dies:  Papertrey Ink Spiral Notebook Page, Spellbinders Fall Foliage, Assorted Leaves
Burlap
May Arts 1/2" Burlap Woven String Lavender
1" Organza Wired Ribbon Lavender
Ranger Distress Inks:  Antique Linen, Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade
Versafine Onyx Black

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW this is fantastic!!! I love everything about this sweet fall card!

Marybeth said...

My gosh! I love everything about your gorgeous card! Everything! You have a gift!

Pauline said...

Beautiful fall inspired card Jeanne! Gorgeous colours here!

The Paper Parade said...

Oh my goodness! I love all the different patterns on the leaves...and it looks so realistic with the crackled wood in the background!

Cathy Weber said...

You did it again! I love how your focus was the great sentiment and at the same time...added the exact right elements to highlight the sentiment. Those leaves give a great patchwork feel to the card. This is a beautiful Fall card...well done!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo, Jeanne! I love this bold, bright, happy, fall color palette, and the woodgrain is divine!

JJ Bolton said...

Oooh, I really like this one Jeanne! I love the mix of DPs you used! So cool!

Hope you're doing well!

Lisa Minckler said...

yes, yes, YES!!!!!!!!!!!! This inspired me so completely. Gorgeous card Jeanne. :D
hugs,
Lisa xx