Friday, May 20, 2011

Cat's Life Press - Queen Bee

First I want to thank everyone for their kind words and encouragement over the past week!!   I have heard that a great journey begins with the first step.....    I  had been toying around with the idea of starting a blog to feature my paper crafts and this week was my "first step". 

THIS ONE IS FOR THE GIRLS!!!

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite stamps.  I found Cat's Life Press last fall when I saw this "Queen Bee" stamp.  I knew I had to have her and add it to my collection IMMEDIATELY!  (OK - I guess I'm a little demanding.)  I created this card in blue (my favorite color),  and then again in pink - to make it more feminine - she is a "Queen" bee after all!!!!

I can't decide which one I like best so here is both - you decide!!

   I embossed the stamp in GOLD and added gems and pearls to confirm her regal status. 















I added a little touch of blush on her rosy cheeks with a pom pom lightly swirled in glittery pink chalk.  I hope you like them!
Supplies Used:
Queen Bee and Sentiment:  Cat's Life Press catslifepress.com
Accent Stamp:  Waltzingmouse
Die Cut:  Spellbinders
Pink pattern paper: K & Company
Blue Pattern Paper: Basic Grey
Embossing Folder:  Provocraft

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

What fun cards Jeanne! Love the gold embossed queen bee and the bedazzled crowns!