Thursday, September 24, 2026

Sweet Friend

Today I'm playing at Craft Rocket Challenge where they want you to use a die cut. This one has lots of dies and NO stamps! Just some stenciled images!
This starts with a soft pink background that is cut with the Waffle Flower Picnic Plaid texture plate. I love how it takes a plain piece of cardstock from boring to WOW!
I topped that with two Postage Cake Slice stenciled images and a great big Sweet Friend Sentiment.

If you look close you'll see I added some bitty strawberries and stars. Both are from the Table Top Add On die set.
I think this is just as sweet as can be! Just like you sweet friend!





Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stencil | Waffle Flower Postage Cake Slice Die N Stencil
Dies | Sweet Friend, Picnic Plaid, Table Add On Cake

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp 

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT redirect you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Picnic Plaid
Picnic Plaid
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Postage Cake Slice
Postage Cake Slice
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Sweet Friend
Sweet Friend
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Table Add On Cake
Table Add On Cake
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS


No comments: