Saturday, September 12, 2026

Jolly Wave Hello

Today I'm playing at Word Power Challenge where it's always anything goes as long as a word is the focus of your design.
My card is made with lots of goodness from Waffle Flower Designs and look! No stamps! All dies! LOL!!!
I started with the Jolly Wave A2 Background Panel cut from white cardstock. I adhered it to a sheet of double sided tape and then cut up ALOT of scraps and inserted all the little pieces into the sticky holes to create this beautiful colorful background.
I topped the pretty panel with a great big Waving Hello Word die. To make it pop I cut the outline die from gold glitter cardstock. The detail word die is cut from white cardstock. This die also includes an exclamation mark that I left off the design.
I hope you have some time to play along!


Hugs!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Waffle Flower Jolly Wave Panel, Waving Hello Word

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp 

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT redirect you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Jolly Wave Panel
Jolly Wave Panel
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Waving Hello
Waving Hello
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

No comments: