Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Halloween Wreath Greetings

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a great day! I was blessed by a visit with my daughter and her family. They're back home and it's back to making it all! Today I'm playing along at Two Old Bats Challenge where it's always Halloween. They've got a great mood board to inspire you too!
Two of the photos are decorations on front doors that got me thinking about my front door and it pretty much always has a wreath for one holiday or another. So I tried to create some paneling with some Stitched Strips borders from Pretty Pink Posh.

The Halloween Wreath includes this twig wreath and all the extras.. leaves pumpkins, spiders, bats, a bow and more! I added a few colorful clusters to decorate the wreath and then a few spiders to make it spooky fun!
The sentiment is from the Halloween Banner Greetings. There is a new Banner Greetings 4 die set to cut the sentiments. These have some cuts at odd angles that make these seem more perfect for Halloween!
I hope you find some time to play along!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Halloween Banner Greetings
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Banner Greetings 4, Halloween Wreath, Stitched Strips

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.


Halloween Banner
Halloween Banner

PPP | SSS | SCB
Banner Greetings 4
Banner Greetings 4

PPP | SSS | SCB
Halloween Wreath
Halloween Wreath

PPP | SSS | SCB
Stitched Strips
Stitched Strips

PPP | SSS | SCB

No comments: