Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Jump For Joy

Hi friends! I hope life is good! Today I'm playing along at Try It On Tuesday Challenge where they want you to use some pretty papers!
I used papers from the Pink and Main Autumn Is Calling paper pack to create a scene with the cute critters from the Leaves Are Falling stamp set.
I think the key to papers is to mix prints and solids / dark and light to help define areas. So the busy paper is the background and the solid lighter prints are the focal point. The scallop border cut from dark cardstock helps define the focal point.
This stamp set has lots of cute critters enjoying fall. It even includes some sentiments - and yes there are die cuts in the coordinating die set for the sentiments too!
I hope you find some time to play along! Hugs to you!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pink & Main Leaves are Falling
Dies | Pink & Main Leaves are Falling, Fun Scallop, Waves and Scallops
Glitter Enamel Dots | Pink & Main Autumn Is Calling
Paper | Pink & Main Autumn Is Calling Solids and Prints

PINK = Pink & Main
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Says Stamps

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Leaves are Falling
Leaves are Falling

PINK | SCB | SSS
Leaves are Falling
Leaves are Falling

PINK | SCB | SSS
Fun Scallop
Fun Scallop

PINK | SCB | SSS
Waves and Scallops
Waves and Scallops

PINK | SCB | SSS
Autumn Is Calling
Autumn Is Calling

PINK | SCB | SSS
Autumn Is Calling
Autumn Is Calling

PINK | SCB | SSS
Autumn Is Calling
Autumn Is Calling

PINK | SCB | SSS

No comments: